As a result of a 911 readdressing project that is currently underway in Montour County, Riverside Borough, Rush Township and parts of Columbia County, our Corporate Center has a new address, effective August 3, 2017.
Our new address is:
Service 1st Federal Credit Union, 1985 Montour Boulevard, PO Box 159, Danville, PA 17821.
This address replaces our old address: 1419 Montour Boulevard, PO Box 159, Danville, PA 17821.
My address is changing, too. What should I do?
Service 1st members who have recently moved or have had their address change as part of the 911 readdressing project noted above, have a few options to make sure their information is up-to-date in our system.
1. Login to Service1st@Home online banking. Go to the top center area of the page and choose “Settings,” then “Change Address”. “Change Address” is located in the left-hand column under Contact Info. You will be prompted for either a security code or an answer to the security questions you’ve previously established. Once you’ve completed that step, simply follow the prompts.
2. Simply stop in any Service 1st Office with a copy of your official address change letter and a member of our team will assist you in updating your address. For a full list of our locations, please click here
And, remember, in addition to updating your address at Service 1st, there are a number of other organizations you also want to make sure have your new address. We’ve included a list of some suggestions below.
• Your driver’s license and vehicle registration
• Your current and past employers (to ensure pensions or other benefits are updated)
• Your physicians, dentists, eye doctor and veterinarian
• Schools and daycare centers
• The courts
• Your insurance
• Special memberships (clubs, gyms, parks)
• Subscriptions (magazines, newspapers)
• Social Security Administration (if you receive benefits)
• Your utilities (electric, gas, fuel, water/sewer, telephone, cellular, cable/satellite, internet)
• Your credit cards
• Your passports
For more information about our new address, or questions about updating your address, please stop by any Service 1st branch, or call our Contact Center at 800.562.6049.