A business savings account at Service 1st
is no different than our personal savings accounts. It represents a member's ownership in the credit union. Each member must have a savings account to be a member of the credit union. So if you are looking to establish a business relationship with Service 1st
, this is your first step. It's a great way to save money and it opens up the door to all the products and services at Service 1st.
- Requires $5 opening deposit.
- One-time $1 membership fee charged time account is opened.
- $5 must remain on deposit to maintain membership.
- Earnings are calculated from date of deposit to date of withdrawal.
- Earnings are posted quarterly.
- 24-hour access through Teller-Phone and Service1st@Home.
- Funds insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA, National Credit Union Administration
* The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
*The APY is current as of 7/1/2017. All Credit Union programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Call us at 800.562.6049 for current information. Please review the Truth In Savings Disclosure for Share/Share Draft Accounts.* The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. Fees could reduce earnings on account.
savings, checking & club accounts:
also see: join
; basic business checking
; cash management checking
; select employer groups
; member benefits