Christmas & vacation clubs
Our Club Accounts allow you to conveniently set aside money for those times of year when some extra spending money is most needed.
- Open the account any time during the year.
- Deposit any amount.
- Direct Deposit/Payroll Deduction.**
- $10 charge for early withdrawals or closure.
- Funds insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA, National Credit Union Administration
- Funds automatically transferred to your designated checking or savings account (Christmas Club on October 1, Vacation Club on April 1).
savings, checking & club accounts:
* The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. Fees could reduce earnings on account.
** Clubs established through direct deposit/payroll deduction automatically renew each year unless you request a change or stop the deduction.
also see: direct deposit
; savings account
; checking account
; fee schedule
; truth-in-savings disclosure
; membership agreement