enjoy superior benefits
VISA® platinum credit card
A Credit Card from Service 1st Federal Credit Union is the convenient and affordable way to make your shopping, entertainment and travel purchases. Discover the true rewards of a low-rate card with no hidden fees or service charges.
When you use your credit card you’ll enjoy:
- A terrific annual percentage rate
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- No annual fee
- No hidden charges
- Generous credit line
- Low minimum payment
- Convenience of cash advances through ATMs worldwide
- Emergency card replacement
- Balance transfer opportunity (transfer balances from high-interest cards to our low-interest card)
- Earning points for every net VISA® credit card dollar you spend to use on ScoreCard® Bonus items
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Travel & emergency assistance services
- Warranty manager service
To view the VISA® platinum credit card application and solicitation disclosure, please click here.
To view the VISA® platinum credit card agreement, please click here.
If your VISA® Platinum card is lost or stolen, you must contact a representative immediately. Our VISA® processor is available 24x7 to accept lost and stolen notifications or you can contact us during normal business hours:
- Call 1-800-325-3678** anytime of any day of the week to have your card closed immediately(preferred)
- Contact us during normal business hours to have the card closed.
**Calling this number will allow your card to be disabled immediately. Contacting us first puts more time in between your notification and the time your card is actually disabled.
also see: ScoreCard® Rewards; Service1st@Home; Report Suspicious Activity