- Employer must be affiliated with Service 1st as a Select Employee Group (SEG).
- An account must be maintained by the employer with Service 1st.
- Service 1st must approve the employer as an authorized Direct Deposit group.
- Employer must review and agree to the ACH Rules and Regulations.
- Employer must enroll as a new user on the ACH System (Zephyr) and must acquire a unique user ID and password.
Once an employer is signed up to use Service 1st's direct deposit payroll solution, the employer's payroll representative will be granted access to originate direct deposit to their employees' savings or checking accounts.