lost or stolen cards
report a VISA® check card as lost or stolen
If your Visa® Check Card becomes lost or stolen, you must contact us immediately. To do so:
During Normal Business Hours
- Call our contact center at 800-562-6049 and press 0.
- A representative will close your card and issue a new one to be mailed to your home address.
After Business Hours
- Contact our card processor at 800-543-5073 to report your card lost/stolen.
- A representative will disable your card immediately and direct you to contact the credit union to have a new card issued
report your VISA® credit card as lost or stolen
If your Visa® Credit Card is lost or stolen, contact our card processor at 800-543-5073. A representative will disable your card immediately and a new card will be issued to your home address.
* Calling this number will allow your card to be disabled immediately. Contacting us first puts more time between your notification and the time your card is actually disabled.